Here's the truth about woodworking: you don't need a single machine or a huge shop. All you need are a few essential hand tools, a little bit of space for a basic workbench, and the desire to make something. The Minimalist Woodworker is the simple and smart step-by-step reference that will have you rethinking how much you really need to enjoy woodworking.
Inside The Minimalist Woodworker, you'll find :
- Basics for creating a small work space
- Wich essential tools you need to have
- Expert techniques for measuring and marking
- How to keep your hand tools sharp and ready to go
- Six workshop project you'll use time and time again
- An enjoyable, stress-free approach to woodworking that emphasizes the journey, not the destination